While browsing the Selfridges website, I spotted this gorgeous bathmat and towel combo below (5 & 6) by Hay. I really love the unusual the colours and honeycomb textured fabric. I began thinking about how you’d use these colours in the bathroom, and put together this little mood board, just for fun.
- Spirella Etna set 0f 3 bathroom accessories in stone • Littlewoods • £44
- Turin 1000mm vanity unit & basin in white gloss • JL Bathrooms • £295
- Ferm Living shower curtain in grid print • Amara • £59
- Aquanova Fraser laundry bin in dark grey Amara • £79
- Hay bath mat in grey, white and red • Selfridges • £18
- Hay face cloth in grey, white and red • Selfridges • £6
Using grey & red in your bathroom:
Typically, people opt for nautical themes or neutral colour schemes in their bathrooms. Grey, white and red is an eye-catching colour scheme and a unique alternative.
If your bathroom suite and furniture is already white, this theme is pretty easy to achieve. Replace old accessories (like towels, wash baskets, tubs and soap dishes) in coordinating grey and red shades. You could even opt for soft grey tiling to complement the rest of the scheme.